Hello All!
I hope you enjoyed the concert last night! We worked very hard on it for like two months!
We are also doing a project. Our project is that we are trying to stop waste going to landfills, so we have to reduce, reuse, recycle!
In math, we are doing multiplication and division. One strategy Mrs. Hussain showed us was the box method. The box method is where you separate the numbers by place value to multiply and then add up all the numbers [partial products], like this:
Otherwise everything is going great!
Have a good day!
Coming Up...
Important Dates
June 5 - Non-Instructional Day - No School for Students June 26 - Last Day of Classes for Students
-
Click on the link below to access task instructions: https://www.nbcsd.org/cms/lib/PA01001217/Centricity/Domain/116/FOSSILS.HTM#evaluation ...
-
Dear Parents, I have really enjoyed getting in touch with you this week and I am very happy to hear you are all doing well. I am v...
-
https://www.dkfindout.com/us/dinosaurs-and-prehistoric-life/fossils/types-fossils/
