Dear Parents,
Thank you so much for coming out to our celebration of learning! We were so happy to share all our learning with you! Pictures coming soon!
Student Learning Conferences will be taking place this Thursday afternoon and Friday all day. That means Friday, there is no school for students. If you have not already booked your conference time, please sign up through Powerschool/MyCBE.
The school will also be hosting a Scholastic Book Fair during the conferences in the gathering space.
Also, please note, tomorrow - Wednesday, November 20th is Crazy Hair Day! Students are encouraged to wear their hair in a "crazy" way! Hats are allowed.
Looking forward to seeing you at the conferences!
Mrs. Hussain
Coming Up...
Important Dates
June 5 - Non-Instructional Day - No School for Students June 26 - Last Day of Classes for Students
-
Click on the link below to access task instructions: https://www.nbcsd.org/cms/lib/PA01001217/Centricity/Domain/116/FOSSILS.HTM#evaluation ...
-
Dear Parents, I have really enjoyed getting in touch with you this week and I am very happy to hear you are all doing well. I am v...
-
https://www.dkfindout.com/us/dinosaurs-and-prehistoric-life/fossils/types-fossils/